Your Next Adventure Starts at Encamp ⛺️
Who we are ...
Encamp is building the premier platform to unify and manage every step of Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) compliance to revolutionize the way companies understand, manage, and comply with environmental regulations. We are passionate about the environment and driven to simplify the process of compliance for EHS professionals nationwide. We are a “distributed first” team of remote happy Encampers, with roots in Indianapolis.
As a part of the Encamp team, you’ll get to tackle challenges of scale and complexity as we develop our product at a fast pace and look to create the future of EHS technology. Click here to learn s’more about our story (yes, we are enthused about camping and the great outdoors).
Encamp values diversity and providing our team members opportunities for growth. We’re dedicated to creating an environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, and ideas to produce their best work.
Who we’re looking for …
We’re expanding our Marketing team and are looking for a driven Demand Generation Specialist to help us create, execute, and report on strategic marketing campaigns.
As the Demand Generation Specialist for Encamp ...
You will be responsible for using a combination of marketing technologies and tactics to implement and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have proven success in several areas, including: marketing automation, conversion optimization, email marketing, paid media, social media, and SEO.
Your day to day will be focussed on coordinating and monitoring digital campaign performance, supporting the Sales and Marketing teams, analyzing website traffic and key indicators, and distributing content regularly through paid and organic channels.
The Demand Generation Specialist will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Help develop, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
- Move targeted prospects through the customer journey using strategic calls-to-action, landing pages, automated workflows, digital ad campaigns, chat bots, and social media platforms.
- Help write and produce landing pages, email assets, social posts and ad copy, based on the content calendar.
- Monitor website traffic regularly to look for positive/negative trends or anomalies.
- Manage PPC and social media ad campaigns to generate high quality leads. Optimize PPC campaign performance and make recommendations to increase conversions and engagement.
- Work with our SEO consultants to increase organic traffic, keyword rankings, and on-site conversion.
- Track, report, and analyze marketing campaign performance, and make recommendations for further improvement.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a B2B digital marketing role, with a focus on executing and managing various marketing programs concurrently.
- Solid experience using Marketing Automation (Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot).
- Accuracy and clarity in reporting marketing campaign metrics.
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience in paid media platforms (LinkedIn advertising, Facebook, Google Ads).
- Digital campaign management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or relevant field.
We're definitely looking for you, if you have ...
- Experience working in HubSpot (email cadences, detailed workflows).
- Experience developing and tracking digital campaigns through the entire marketing funnel.
- Desire to regularly audit and improve digital campaigns based on performance.
- An eye for design aesthetics and brand consistency.
- A strong ability to effectively prioritize and multitask on a daily basis.
Perks of being a happy Encamper:
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment at the intersection of Environmental Compliance and SaaS (Software as a Solution).
- Health insurance — dental and medical.
- Competitive salary and benefits including open PTO and a work-from-anywhere remote culture.
- Parental leave. Because we think it's important to spend time with your new family.
- A significant personal impact on the team and its ways of working because of our strong culture of ownership.
Ready to join us around the Encamp-fire?
If you’re passionate about teamwork, transparency, accountability, and an appetite for knowledge, we want to talk to you. Come join a team that celebrates technology, diversity, and wants to make a big difference in uncharted territory.
To apply: CLICK HERE